The registration of this event is open to Malaysian and International participants
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participant, in which case the Organizer will make its best effort to inform the Participant(s) prior to the date of the event.
- If the Event is cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the Organizer deems fit to give a refund and the Organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- There will strictly be no fee refund if the event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizer or acts of God which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the event race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the Participant(s).
- In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant(s) prior to the date of the event. The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel and/or add any race category without prior notice to the Participant(s).
- Participants must complete the online registration form and agreed with the rules and regulation of the event. Organizer reserve the right to amend rules and regulation without giving notification.
- Any changes on category and t-shirt size after completed the registration will not be entertained.
- Participants need to be careful when fill up the registration form and check details before proceed with payment. The Organizer has the right to modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the event from time to time.
- Once register and payment has been made, entry fees are non refundable for any reason unless organizer cancel the event. Those who run with unauthorized Bib number will be disqualified.
- Organizer has the right to determine the winner prizes and subject to change
- Running t-shirt size are given based on first come first serve basis. Any changes on t-shirt will not be entertained (please refer to size chart)
- The race will starts from Arena Pangkor and follow the route mapping set up by organizer and ends at the finishing line same as the starting point.
- Winner will require to provide legal proof of Mycard/Passport in order to be eligible for the prize. Winner who fails to do so will have their rank and prize forfeited. Run using someone’s bib number will disqualified from the event and not entitle for prize winner.
- Winner will be determining based on the timing chip system to track the fastest time reach finishing line.
- Finisher medal will be given to all participant for each category after they complete the race.
- Official ranking will be based on Gun Time. Gun Time, refer to the time taken at the start of the race usually indicated by a physical flag-off till the runner steps on the finishing line. Official ranking / results will be using timing chip system.
- Organizer reserve the right to stop participant who physically incapable to continuing with the race to avoid him/her from injury or harm.
- Organizer will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of participants. However, every participant is responsible for his/her involvement in the race. The organizers will not be liable for any injuries, mishaps, sickness, death or loss/damage to personal property that may occur during the race.
- Any protests on the official result, kindly write in with evidence to the organizers within 30 minutes once the result is announced with protest fees RM200 in cash (protest fees in non-refundable).
- The timing chip is a single-use, disposable device attached onto the Bib Participant(s) must attach the assigned Bib to their attire as instructed by Race Officials. Participant(s) who do not wear/display Bib numbers will be taken off the race route by security officers at the Organizer’s sole discretion.
- Disqualification from event if participant is unable to go on without risking serious injury.
- To send injured participant to the nearest / preferred hospital
- It is the responsibility of each participant to make sure they are fit and able to complete the run.
PANGKOR INTERNATIONAL RUN 2018 will be covered by public insurance liability, but it will not include personal accidents. Participants taking part in this event are responsible for their own well being and the organizer are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of property, private/ personal or otherwise. Event organizer and sponsors will not be liable for any irresponsible actions by the participants, or anyone else, working for or on their behalf. We advise you to have your own personal or health insurance.